A new location
In the early 1960s, two of the five sons, André and Gerard, were already active in the forge, which they took over from their father on 1 January 1962. Due to the enormous drive of both brothers, the workshop on the Burg soon became too small and they looked for a new location, which was soon found. A first 1200 m² hall was built. At the time, the main activities mainly consisted of turning and milling work, bending profiles, making manholes and all kinds of constructions. Trade in agricultural machinery was gradually phased out.